- Selectable power assist on manual opening
- 24 volt output for auxiliary devices
- Motor hold open
- Electric strike interface with fully adjustable time delay feature
Designed and built in Canada, incorporating Canadian components the Omega OA is designed for simplicity of installation and operation. While incorporating the latest technology Omega adheres to the principle that reliability, simple installation, and ease of manual operation are the most important requirements of a door operator.
Omegas unique clutch system allows for easy manual operation of any door it is installed on. The digital controller with visual display and optical door position sensor take the guess work out of setting up the door operation to any desired parameters.
The Omega OA is available in any single or double configuration that may be required and with production facilities located in Ontario Omega is able to ship product to our customers in a timely fashion while fulfilling any custom or urgent orders quickly.
Conforms to ANSI 156.19 and CETL Certified
- For Header Length above 60 inches, call for a custom quote
- For orders of more than 10 units, call for a custom quote
- For custom colours, call for a custom quote